Atmosphere Resort (Dumaguete - near Apo Island) September 2011.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Wiggsy

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
G'day,
I have a trip running Sept 28 - October 8 to Atmosphere Resort, a new dive resort on the island of Oriental Negros in the Central Visaya Islands of The Philippines. Atmosphere is quite a luxurious dive resort (as in 500 bottles of French Wine in the cellar!) but we have managed a really good deal as I have another group of 44 filling the resort this July. The resort is very well regarded and I've heard heaps of good things about the diving. The big attraction here is Apo Island (about 30 minutes offshore) but there is also great diving very close by with a variety of macro/muck subjects. Have a look at Luxury Resorts and Residences - Atmosphere Resorts Philippines for more detail or look at Atmosphere Resort Philippines which has some great 360 degree panoramas of the resort. The trip is ex Melbourne, Australia (other departure points quoted on request) Totally all inclusive including taxes; 8 nights at Atmosphere Resort; all meals (gourmet); all airfares; all transfers...everything!! Prices are as follows - e-mail me at awiggs@tps.vic.edu.au if you want more details.

Penthouse (200 sq. metres!) quad share $2203
Triple share suite: $2263
Twin share suite: $2377
Apartment twin share $2568
Dive package(s): 10 dive package $375.00 (no shore diving included)
5 days unlimited (3 boat & 2 shore) $500.00
$600 (3 boat dives a day for 6 days {includes dive guide/tank/airfill/weights} plus free and unlimited shore diving

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom