Scuba Stop / Action Sports / Frameless Mask

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Pao

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Hi! Does anybody know if Scuba Stop has re-opened? I got a generic frameless mask from them that I really love. I initially bought it as a back-up mask for my GUE-F class but am now using it as my primary. I am now looking for another set to use as my back-up. Alternatively has anyone seen it on any dive shop? Thanks very much!
Generic Frameless.jpg

You should be able to pick up something similar in either Pacifica or Aquaventure Whitetip, or Nautilus. They all have version of the frameless.

Ah cool.... I also had one of those masks... they do make great backup/primary masks and very affordable too.

I have a frameless mask I keep as a BU as well. It gets abused getting shoved in my left pocket, but still keeps on ticking. If I didn't need correction, I'd enjoy using it as well. Anyhoo, Nautilus and Pacifica have it for almost the same price.

Back
Top Bottom