Oceana maria and Tubbataha reef

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

hallboy

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
i tried to send them an Email,without any answer.; are they still in operation??

same thing with Dscubba ( moonshadow)

are the rules changing to go to tubbataha??

Hi everyone,

First of all, I didn't want to start a new thread regarding Oceana Maria so pardon me for intruding your post, hallboy. And yes, they are still in operation.

For those of you who have tried diving with Oceana Maria, who gets motion sickness easily and those bothered by engine noise, which Cabin at the lower deck would you recommend?

Thank you very much!

Last edited:
Hi everyone,

First of all, I didn't want to start a new thread regarding Oceana Maria so pardon me for intruding your post, hallboy. And yes, they are still in operation.

For those of you who have tried diving with Oceana Maria, who gets motion sickness easily and those bothered by engine noise, which Cabin at the lower deck would you recommend?

Thank you very much!
It took you a bit over 3 yrs to answer a question!!!
You do need to start a new thread regarding Oceana Maria!

Sorry about that. I just read about this thread when I was researching on Oceana Maria. So I thought of answering it anyway.

dont bother:wink:

i finally went there with Dscubba ( moonshadow) . great litlle and simple boat. great cruise for not much money. And a great place to dice

Back
Top Bottom