Looking for Dive Specials Early Sept near Cebu/Bohol

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

canuck_downunder05

Registered
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Hello friends,

So my boyfriend and I will be arriving in Cebu around Aug 28th for 9 days. We are both experienced divers and looking for dive specials with or without accommodation. So far with some research we have concluded we want to dive in Cebu/Bohol area.

Any tips and suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Cebu Island( eg. Camotes Island, Mactan Island, Malapascua and Moalboal) or Cebu City(Mactan island)?

Malapascua should be top of the list because of the Thrasher Shark but getting there can be expensive(private transfer) or time consuming and tedious(public transfer).
Moalboal has that huge school of sardines.
Bohol has bit of everything including land tour before your flight home.

Cebu Island( eg. Camotes Island, Mactan Island, Malapascua and Moalboal) or Cebu City(Mactan island)?

Malapascua should be top of the list because of the Thrasher Shark but getting there can be expensive(private transfer) or time consuming and tedious(public transfer).
Moalboal has that huge school of sardines.
Bohol has bit of everything including land tour before your flight home.

Thanks I will try to look into getting to and from these spots.

Was mostly wondering if anyone knew of any specials or packages available.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom