Panglao sites recently

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

currier

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I'll be arriving at Alona within a week, and I'm curious about the conditions and sites recently. I understand there have been a few storms to pass through, but what are your predictions for this next (and following) week ??

I'd especially like to spend some time out at Balicasag - how have you fared out there lately?

This will be my 1st Philippine trip ... I'm really looking forward to enjoying myself in those waters!

weather for the last couple of weeks hasn't been great but its looking much better now. you can look at Pagasa's website at PAGASA - DOST - DOST SERVICE INSTITUTES for weather information. It sounds like you are committed so don't worry about it and have a great time.

Thanks for PAGASA link, Kenr. I've been watching the storms pass on typhoon2000, and I'm really hoping to see some nicer weather when I show up.

I'm really excited abou the diving, but I'd also like to spend some time in the water and on the beaches with my non-diving gf ... and why not do all that tourist stuff while we're there anyway, no?

It sounds like you are committed so don't worry about it and have a great time.

Hahaha, you're right, we're in it rain or shine :crafty: We both get such short holidays, and this trip is something we've planned for a few months.

I'm sure we're going to enjoy the area and culture no matter what!

Thanks

Currier - we posted things in Philippine forum within minutes of each other -- guess you are as p#ssed off as me at the recent few typhoons passing by Taiwan that have screwed up the weekend diving here huh !!

Philippine trip - you'll enjoy I am sure, and hope you'll give a 'visit report'. I just posted "Malapascua" trip report - a bit long, but an option for your next trip maybe.

Cheers, and see you at Longdong sometime soon - though this weekend am heading to Kenting.

Safe Diving

Back
Top Bottom