Quality Dive Master Training

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Rogersea

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
Tongo Poiint Basdiot Moalboal Philippines
# of dives
If you are serious about becoming a Dive Master, Consider taking your DM course with Outer Reef Adventure this Fall/Winter. All of our courses are provided by an experienced PADI Master Instructor.

you will experience:
1. High Quality instruction/mentoring during your Dive Master Course.
2. Dive Master Internship with a small independent company.
A. Assist w/ Open Water Course.
B. Assist w/Advanced Open Water Course.
C. Assist w/Rescue Course.
D. Assist w/ at least 3 specialty courses.
E. Learn to operate small compressor.
F. Learn to assist with boating operations/ boat procedures/buoy tie ups/beach landings and basic navigation.
G. Learn to conduct Dive Tours/work side by side with a local Dive Master.
Pre Requisites:
Rescue Diver/CPR-First Aid, 60 Logged Dives, Personal Dive Equipment and Doctors Clearance.
Must start Course before 20 November and expect to stay in Moalboal Cebu until at least 18 Dec(course can be shortened (4 days) if you take the E-Learning Option.
I can help you coordinate in-expensive lodging.
Tuition covers instruction and books.
Certification Fee not included.
Note: if you still need your Rescue Diver Certification, we can complete that prior to starting your course on 20 November.
Maximum of 2 candidates will be enrolled.

Contact me at Roger@Outerreefadventure.com for tuition and other questions.

Cheers,
Roger

Hi Roger, my friends and I will be in Cebu on 14-22 April 2012 for Open Water Diving Certification. If we choose to take the certification with you, are you also able to help us find cheap (and clean) place to stay? Target is less than 500 pesos per day per pax for 3-4 days. Btw, I sent you an email last Saturday in your website. Not sure if you received it though :) Thanks!

Hi Buffy,

Thanks so much for tracking me down :) No problem with your request you can easily stay under your target depending on how many share a room..

I did receive your email through the site, but I messed up the reply(still mastering the site) I just forwarded you my original response to your gmail account. Sorry for the late reply.

Cheers,
Roger

The Original Post in this thread(quoted) has been closed. Thanks.:wink:

If you are serious about becoming a Dive Master, Consider taking your DM course with Outer Reef Adventure this Fall/Winter. All of our courses are provided by an experienced PADI Master Instructor.

you will experience:
1. High Quality instruction/mentoring during your Dive Master Course.
2. Dive Master Internship with a small independent company.
A. Assist w/ Open Water Course.
B. Assist w/Advanced Open Water Course.
C. Assist w/Rescue Course.
D. Assist w/ at least 3 specialty courses.
E. Learn to operate small compressor.
F. Learn to assist with boating operations/ boat procedures/buoy tie ups/beach landings and basic navigation.
G. Learn to conduct Dive Tours/work side by side with a local Dive Master.
Pre Requisites:
Rescue Diver/CPR-First Aid, 60 Logged Dives, Personal Dive Equipment and Doctors Clearance.
Must start Course before 20 November and expect to stay in Moalboal Cebu until at least 18 Dec(course can be shortened (4 days) if you take the E-Learning Option.
I can help you coordinate in-expensive lodging.
Tuition covers instruction and books.
Certification Fee not included.
Note: if you still need your Rescue Diver Certification, we can complete that prior to starting your course on 20 November.
Maximum of 2 candidates will be enrolled.

Contact me at Roger@Outerreefadventure.com for tuition and other questions.

Cheers,
Roger

Back
Top Bottom