malapascua accommodation & dive op recommendations

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

lofish

Contributor
Reaction score
we are planning to spend 10 days there, wife is a non-diver, got to please her with a nice resort that she wont stop me from diving with a quality dive op.
recommendations are welcome!!!

Lofish,
I hope your wife does snorkel or read books, Malapuasca is a very small island so there is not much to do unless she likes to try diving her self doing a DSD, said that there is enough sun, sand and sea.

Evolution in Malpascua, they have some lovely rooms and good diving. inc technical if you fancy that.

Thanks for the support guys!

Lofish, let me know what you need exactly. You can check out our website or mail me on mattdotreedatevolutiondotcomdotph

Unfortunately in return for having a beautiful location which is not overcrowded, and fantastic diving, there is not much else here on Malapascua. It's a small island and the only activities other than diving and snorkeling are sunbathing, walking around the island, and getting massages - or cockfighting and gambling if you're into that!

All the best,

Matt.

thanks for the info!

Btw Matt, Borgias is incredible. Pls thank the gorgeous one for the recommendation.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom