Coco Grove Beach Resort Siquijor

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Scubaschne

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
How is this resort and which dive op did you use in Siquijor? We visited the PI for 3 weeks last March and had great weather, no rain, and warm but not too hot. How is Feb or April weather in comparison? We stayed at Atlantis in Puerto Galera for a week and had a great time, debating about doing Dumaguete with them, or possibly going the Siquijor route. Any thoughts? Thanks Karen

I did a week at Atlantis, Puerto Galera, followed by a week at Atlantis, Dumaguete. While I enjoyed the diving on our day trips to Siquijor and Apo Islands, I was blown away by the critters in the muck diving along the Dauin coast, especially at the Atlantis House Reef.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've had lunch at Coco Grove a couple of times they have a very good staff, even for a guest they call you by MR._______ If I ever go back there the running joke with my wife
is that I will tell them my name is Mr. Bond. The resort is nice (to rich for my blood). Sadly I didn't do any diving off Siquijor, on both trips I did most at Dumaguete or Bohol. Dumaguete is great diving, great mix of Coral and Muck, unfortunately the Dauin Pier is closed, by some it was rated very high in world rankings( it was incredible!). Dauin/ Dumaguete is thick with critters. Diving Bohol was really nice too.

I do really like the island of Siquijor, it's cozy, and quaint.Really fun to rent a jeep and drive around the island. Fun and very beautiful.

Back
Top Bottom