Are Sardines still around Pescardor in Moalboal?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

divermm

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
I heard that the Sardines have been missing during Christmas. Have they returned?

I have been there one week recently and done 5 dives at Pescador but no sardines

However two guys saw them for sure December 23th 2011

I understand after the typhoon there has been a bit of a reduction

I'm in Cebu right now and went diving with sardines off the shore of S2 Dive Club. If you're in this area, here is where to go.

I'm in Cebu right now and went diving with sardines off the shore of S2 Dive Club. If you're in this area, here is where to go.

So the millions of sardines have moved to Mactan? That's a long way...

I've been in Mactan for two weeks now and can say there are sardines here....and tons of them. I actually just got back from Moalboal yesterday and don't see any there. Now that doesn't mean that the sardines left there and came here but feel free to ask them if you decide to come. :)

I've been in Mactan for two weeks now and can say there are sardines here....and tons of them. I actually just got back from Moalboal yesterday and don't see any there. Now that doesn't mean that the sardines left there and came here but feel free to ask them if you decide to come. :)

Could you share some videos of the sardines in Mactan? I have seen the sardine run in Moalboal and wonder what it is like in Mactan.

Guys if you plan to visit moalboal, we don't have sardines anymore in pescador..so sad but its true...But It is not only pescador is our dive spot we still have a lots to offer..especially for macro lovers....we have a place to go..

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom