Atlantis Dumaguete

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Korsu

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
Just back from Atlantis Dumaguete. This is an amazing resort and I will post a trip report at some point. Here are some photos from the trip.
Dumaguete Philippines - sbysshe.smugmug.com

When Whale Sharks were reported at Cebu, we made the trip twice by boat. The local fisherman are paid to feed the sharks so they would stay around for the dive boats.
There is a photo at the bottom of the site of a fisherman and a Whale Shark.

Nice, I am going to be there in March. Looking forward to making it out there, I have only heard good things about Atlantis..

Nice report! Top quality images again. Very inspiring Stan. What lenses did you use topside? The moon rise shot is amazing with the colour.

@gee
Shot the moonrise with the 10-24Dx, 20 sec. exposure. No tripod, but I used a Gorilla-pod wrapped on a palm tree!
The sun was setting to my back. Wish there had been more time for land photography, but you would have to go for a month... _SSI6788 - Version 2.jpg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom