Airport Taxi rate from Manila to Batangas?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

divermm

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
I heard there are fixed rate taxi from NAIA to Batangas for 2000PHP? Can someone confirm the price?

Do I need to pay the return toll fee for the taxi? Thanks!

Also, what is the reasonable rate for a ordinary taxi to go to Batangas Pier or Anilao?

Going rate is 3.5 to 4k PHP one way for ordinary taxis. The airport taxis are considerably more expensive. If you are not from the Philippines I think it would be much more convenient (and safer) to have the resort arrange your transfers.

A private van from NAIA to Batangas Pier is about P3,500.00. So a metered taxi(white) should be a lot less BUT you have to convince the driver to switch the meter on!!!!! Please agree who is paying the toll beforehand! BTW, if the driver agree to switch on the meter, keep an good eye on it all the way!!

This is what I will do myself:
1. If I have time, I will take the bus.
2. If I have someone to share, we will the private transfer.
3. If I/we am/are feeling adventurous, I/we will take taxi.

Thanks for the replys

As I understand there're two types of taxis at NAIA, metered taxi and coupon taxi. I was asking about the price for coupon taxi. I think there are a list of set prices for different destinations around Manila.

I have taken a taxi from Cebu to Maya for 2200PHP, did a little bargain from 3500PHP. Everything went on well except that the driver drove to Hagnaya and was not sure which way to go. Luckily I was looking at the map all the way so I guide him to Maya. Nice driver and taxi in good condition, no complaint.

Manila Taxi might be more dangerous, so I am just thinking of the option of taking airport taxi.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom