Kontiki Safari (Savedra), Royo and Goya Boats

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

YOHE

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Greetings,

I am looking for anyone who has been on the Kontiki (Savedra) 5 day Safaris on the Sipalay - Sinilog - Apo - Moalboal route. It looks like they have just started in October 2012 and are operating two boats, the Royo and the Goya. Are they comparable to Sea-Explorers or SeaQuest?

I am looking to book a dive Safari this January and Sea-Explorers and SeaQuest don't have the availability I need.

Any advise would be greatly appreciated!

Cheers!

I guess it's no surprise considering the safaris are new. I might have to follow suit and just go for it!

Have a look at Easy Diving & Beach Resort in Sipalay. It has plenty of information on those two boats as well as schedule.

Hi there

I have seen reviews of the resort on Tripadvisor that refer , very very favourably, to the safaris starting and finishing there. I also seem to remember something in one of the diving magazines which was equally good. The areas have superb diving , I am sure you will love it so to be honest I would just go for it.

Best fishes x

Both boats are operated by Easy Diving Sipalay.
Easy Diving is a very professional operator with years of experience.
Boats and equipment are in good conditions and well run.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom