Bohol / Panglao dive op recommendations? Need help picking a dive op

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I got certified and dove many times with Philippine Fun Divers. I went back on 3 other trips to get 8 other friends certified and also dove with Fun Divers, top notch every time. Their rental gear is in great condition, their boat was recently refurbished and they are good people.

thanks, i'll check all of them out. is there a dive op inside amorita resort? if yes... can anyone comment about that op?

I inquired about staying in Amorita a couple of years ago. AFAIK, they don't have any diving services but that may not be true today. Best to inquire.

I inquired about staying in Amorita a couple of years ago. AFAIK, they don't have any diving services but that may not be true today. Best to inquire.

thanks, i inquired and waiting for reply from amorita. i've been looking at youtube vids of dive in bohol, i can't wait to go dive there. it looks pretty amazing, i hope the diving conditions in may is good. anyone been there around may and what's it like?

I don't think Amorita has a dive op. There are a few a very short walking distance down the beach. Amorita is expensive, I like to go a little more native. I like Oasis

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom