Crystal Blue Resort Anilao

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Searcaigh

Seahorse Wrangler
Staff member
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Does anyone know if Crystal Blue is still operational, they have not responded to my e-mails and I have been trying to call them over the past few days but their phones are either switched off or outside the coverage area. :confused:

Thanks kwhkg

They have responded this morning but I am half way negotiating with Club O now, just waiting for confirmation of costs.

---------- Post added October 8th, 2013 at 01:19 PM ----------

Many thanks to all who contacted me via PM.

I will be using Crystal Blue Resort and not Club O on this particular trip.

Sorry for you trouble, did you try the emails on the website. I monitor the emails regularly and it is the best way to reach us.
My personal email is
mike@divecbr.com or saltwaterphoto@live.com

i see you have contacted club O....that's great, have a look at the website and amenities to see if it's the right fit for you and your guests.
when do you plan to travel...
please contact me off list and I will be happy to answer all of your questions.

Carl- thank you for forwarding this to me, I would have never seen it and not know about this.
thanks again and happy dives!

I have this problem as well, have mailed them a week ago but no responses yet. Mailed to Mike a couple of days ago also yet to get a response. Maybe the business is to good :confused:

Does anyone know if Crystal Blue is still operational, they have not responded to my e-mails and I have been trying to call them over the past few days but their phones are either switched off or outside the coverage area. :confused:
I had the same problem with Crystal Blue a few months ago after I decided on a week of diving in Anilao. They not only did not respond to any of my 3 e-mails, but I was not able to get through on the phones either. I gave-up in disgust.

By sharp contrast, I got an immediate and very comprehensive response from Buceo Anilao and so booked my package with them. From that time till now, Buceo have been very prompt in replying to e-mails and always give clear and detailed answers to my queries. Excellent.:)

I stayed there over new year and it was lovely. Great leaders, camera room and a comfortable place to stay. Recommended

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom