Most reliable place to service apeks in Manila?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

sanmiguel

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I'm fairly new in Manila, living in the Makati area and my regulators desperately need servicing. I have dropped by Nautilus and Aquaventures and am not sure which or either are the best options to service Apeks. I dive pretty regularly and and will be doing cold water diving within the year too so I need someone who knows what they are doing. Thanks a lot.

Aquaventure/white tip.
If you are diving regularly then perhaps you should learn how to do it yourself. It is NOT difficult and require nothing unusual except the C-spanner(hook).

Aquaventure/white tip.
If you are diving regularly then perhaps you should learn how to do it yourself. It is NOT difficult and require nothing unusual except the C-spanner(hook).
This comment is mileading. There is more to repairing/rebuilding a regulator than just "c-spanner". There are some basic tools that you need and an IP guage. Then you have to learn , preferably with someone who really knows what they are doing and willing to oversee your work. Some people are more mechanically inclined and some people are not. We are talking about life support systems here.

Whitetip is the official Apeks dealer for the country. And therefore the most obvious choice for servicing.

Last edited by a moderator:
+1 for Whitetip. Tried somewhere else and I got generic parts. Now I'm doing it myself but It will cost you more $$$ and trouble if you just have a set or two..

white tip is the official service center with all the OEM parts. repair can usually be done while you wait. near shopwise pasong tamo Makati

Went with Aquaventure. The have a one week turnaround time for service though. Good thing i'm in no rush.

+1 Aquaventure since its the official distributor

Sent from my SM-T211 using Tapatalk

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom