Moalboal - Oslob dive photos

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hi there

These are wonderful pictures , very many thanks for sharing them with us. I am really pleased that you liked the Philippines.... fabulous destination. My husband and I are heading there's in June, Maolboal is our last stop and we hope to see the sardines as well as the whalesharks.

Best fishes x

Hi there

These are wonderful pictures , very many thanks for sharing them with us. I am really pleased that you liked the Philippines.... fabulous destination. My husband and I are heading there's in June, Maolboal is our last stop and we hope to see the sardines as well as the whalesharks.

Best fishes x

Thanks for supporting my photos !!!

Are the big shoals of fish still there? I so, i may head over there next week.

Wow! We had a ball snorkeling with the whale sharks, but since we were diving with a Dumaguete operation, we did not scuba with them. And we certainly didn't see any schools of fish like that!

Wow! We had a ball snorkeling with the whale sharks, but since we were diving with a Dumaguete operation, we did not scuba with them. And we certainly didn't see any schools of fish like that!
The sardines were in Moalboal while the whalesharks were in Oslob. Both places are in Cebu Island but miles apart(2-3hrs by car). Should had gone to Moalboal as well.

What AMAZING photos. It's my dream to see those sardines! My tentative plan is to go Dec-Jan 2015, a ways off but I really hope they are still there so I can have my own photos like this!!! :) Thanks for sharing!!!!

Just back from Moalboal - Oslob.

---------- Post added April 11th, 2014 at 01:01 PM ----------

What AMAZING photos. It's my dream to see those sardines! My tentative plan is to go Dec-Jan 2015, a ways off but I really hope they are still there so I can have my own photos like this!!! :) Thanks for sharing!!!!

Wonderful photos! Thanks for sharing with us.
I'm heading to Moalboal in the coming June, would also like to see the sadines and the whalesharks. Does the dive shop in Moalboal take you to Oslob for scuba with Whalsharks by land transportation (I mean by car)? How long it takes?

Thanks.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom