Best Of Pinas

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

klausi

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
I was just going through my photo collection, and enjoyed looking at my best shots from the Philippines from the last years. I can't wait for my next trip this September! The photographs are from Malapascua, San Remingio (Cebu) and Padre Burgos (Leyte). One won a photo contest, two were published in print magazines, one of them on the cover :D. It's always such a privilege to dive and shoot in these islands!

6285762965_baaa0dbcd1.jpg

9721122097_6800b992be.jpg

8026149225_84ec64a666.jpg

6213565006_d1d43709a9.jpg

9885605295_c156066221.jpg

6209075735_1e78d91597.jpg

4594126083_0d870b8c32.jpg

I was just going through my photo collection, and enjoyed looking at my best shots from the Philippines from the last years. I can't wait for my next trip this September! The photographs are from Malapascua, San Remingio (Cebu) and Padre Burgos (Leyte). One won a photo contest, two were published in print magazines, one of them on the cover :D. It's always such a privilege to dive and shoot in these islands!

Thanks for sharing :)

Where are you headed in September? I just got back recently from Puerto Galera myself, and can't wait to head back to the Philippines for more.

Thanks for sharing :)

Where are you headed in September? I just got back recently from Puerto Galera myself, and can't wait to head back to the Philippines for more.

Hi Bear,

First to Malapascua, I am running a photo workshop there, for the 3rd time this year, you are very welcome to join! Then most likely to Dumaguete, I heard that the macro diving is superb over there. It's a real plus that all of these spots are so close.

Hi klausi, thanks for the pics, unfortunately I can't see them all :( i don't know why.
I just suscribed to this Forum and i'm learning how to use it. I love the idea of sharing experiences :)

I'm planning to go to the philippines the last two weeks of september but I'm a bit affraid of bad weather. I'm thinking about going either to Palawan or Visayas to dive. Do you happen to know which one is better to go diving during sept? Or which place would you recommend?
Any advise is highly appreciated :)

Enviado desde mi iPhone con Tapatalk

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom