Anyone interested in diving the Philippines?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ona Experience

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
Welcome to Cebu and the Visayas! A magic land with chocolate hills, man-made forests and picturesque islands inhabited with the best creatures from both worlds: whale sharks, tarsier monkeys, thresher sharks, and the best macro marine life in the Philippines!

Bookings are open now for 8 days/ 8 nights safaris on board the Ona Experience...

Open dates:
APRIL 26 - MAY 4
MAY 17 - MAY 25
MAY 28 - JUNE 5
JUNE 7 - JUNE 15

Join us!!!!

For more info check our website: Ona Experience Vida a bordo Filipinas or contact us to info@onaexperience.com

Man-made forests? I don't think so. But I loved diving in the PI and will return sometime

A ScubaBoard Staff Message...

Although this thread was reported as spam, and it might have been under the old rules, it certainly is not spam now, under our evolved rules.

The following is from:
Free MarketPlace & Advertising
It is permitted to post offers, events, classes and such in our Regional Forums. Please remember, you are only permitted to post one thread per offer.

Last edited:
I dont mind at all. I think it is a good place to find deals and special offers. One thread per offer seems a good idea.

---------- Post added April 10th, 2014 at 02:30 PM ----------

And yes I am very interested in the Philippines though this year I may not have the budget for it.

I actually like the website and price seems reasonable. Philippines LOB will definitely be one of my top choices for the main dive trip of next winter.

Haven't been there but I have heard that it's quite unique combination of marine life and wrecks.

- Mikko Laakkonen -

I love diving and teaching others to dive.

998 Euro for 8 days which is very reasonably priced.

Hope we get some more takers as time is ticking away.

Sounds interesting - how many are booked and how many more divers do you need? Is Nitrox available? We won't dive air anymore.

Back
Top Bottom