Manila to Anilao Daytrip buddies

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

albostan

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hello I'm a Turkish AOW living in Manila.I really like Anilao for diving, and it's the best option for Manila but , for a single diver its very expensive to dive there as you have to pay all of the DM +Boat Fee yourself. For Family reasons it's nearly impossible for me to stay overnight or going there at the weekend.

So I'm looking for buddies who want to go daytrips to Anilao with my car, so that we can share the gas+toll fee + boat+DM fee's among two or three of us.:crafty:

Thank you ... If you are free at some weekdays lets go diving together :)

Try Planet Dive. You don't need a buddy; you just show up, and they put you in a group with other divers. You end up paying a fixed rate since the boat and DM fee is shared. They also have unlimited shore entry diving at Twin Rocks.

Thank you all for your responses.Malak your offer is very nice but, i want to spend weekends with my family...thats why i am trying to find a weekday solution...thanks 27 i'll try to check planet dive...

GT-I9100 cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi

MARHABA!!
You can join us we usually go diving in Anilao/Mabini on Sundays.
Twin Rocks,Cathedral and Bebot's. We often stay in a decent and top of the line dive resort in anilao we do unlimited shore entries.

Malak Al-Shaheen
Malak Al Shaheen - YouTube

Hi Malak, I am interested to do a 1 day dive on 13 July, will you guys go on that day?
Thanks!

Cheers,
Ting

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom