Dive in Anilao at a fixed rate like anywhere else in the world even if you come alone

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

BuceoFilipinas

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
Dive in Anilao at a fixed rate like anywhere else in the world even if you come alone…

Please come and check out the new Buceo Anilao Beach & Dive Resort, dive rates are fixed per dive/diver, does not matter if there is 1 diver or 10 divers at any given day, there is no price increase for singles neither and the more you dive the cheaper the cost per dive, like in most places around the world!!!

All dives from boat and includes dive master, tank, weights & belt

And there is no time limit per dive neither, so you can dive as long as you have air in your tank and follow recreational limits!!!

Nitrox available too !!!

Or visit our Facebook page

This is good news. When planning my trip to Anilao last year, several of the resorts there could not guarantee I'd go out for every dive unless I paid the full price of the boat. I went with one that did guarantee it and was very satisfied.

This is good news. When planning my trip to Anilao last year, several of the resorts there could not guarantee I'd go out for every dive unless I paid the full price of the boat. I went with one that did guarantee it and was very satisfied.

Thanks drbill :) hope you have another chance to dive around here again some time in the future :)

jajaja... sorry Matt, hope Anna does not take it wrongly.... I met your sis at LIDS, thought her name is Sarah but my memory might be aging too :confused:

:) No problem, my sisters name is Abby! You might be thinking of Sarah from Dive Worldwide...I think she was at LIDS

Which resort was this? I am struggling to find one that I can afford, that has availability and that won't sting me for the full price of the boat.

Dive in Anilao at a fixed rate like anywhere else in the world even if you come alone

Please come and check out the new Buceo Anilao Beach & Dive Resort, dive rates are fixed per dive/diver, does not matter if there is 1 diver or 10 divers at any given day, there is no price increase for singles neither and the more you dive the cheaper the cost per dive, like in most places around the world!!!

All dives from boat and includes dive master, tank, weights & belt

And there is no time limit per dive neither, so you can dive as long as you have air in your tank and follow recreational limits!!!

Nitrox available too !!!

Or visit our Facebook page
is this all still true in 2023?

Back
Top Bottom