Transfer to Anilao

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Kevster

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Just been quoted $390 for a return transfer to anilao from Manila. Seems a lot for 1 person. Anybody got any tips. Don't mind spending about 100 each way, any idea how much a private driver may be.

may just fly somewhere instead of travelling to anilao.
arriving in Manila in 10 days time.

If you are coming from the Manila airport it should be about USD100 each way if you arrange it with your resort. If you are coming from the Clark Pampanga Airport, then it would be USD200 each way. What resort are you staying with? They should be able to arrange this for you :DYou can also take public transportation detailed in this link: anilao BACKPACKERS: Cheapest way to get to Anilao Backpackers from Manila

I have never been charged more than $100 each way to Anilao / Batangas (Asia Divers/Atlantis/Crystal Blue)

Always paid 4.400php per OW (either airport or intramuros Manila // Anilao), which is currently 100 USD... maybe you are using a transfer that involves car + boat use.

I think one of the new resorts in Anilao doesn't have road access.

Couldn't find the business card of the guy I used for Manila ==> Anilao ==> Batangas ==> Manila. His name was Reggie and he drove me from Manila to Anilao for $70 US last year. Nice guy. I connected with him through Club Ocellaris in Anilao.

Thanks for the info.

Yes the quote of $390 for a return transfer (Manila-Anilao)was from a new resort.
I have just recieved another quote of $140 for return transfer from another resort (Club O). This is ok.

I just need to decide now whether to hit Anialo or Dauin. Been to both a few years ago. Love the diving at Anilao but the long transfer is a pain.

Yeah, $390 sounds like gouging! Wonder what the rest of their prices are like?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom