Malapascua defeats Ruby

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Mucksavage

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
Thanks to a great deal of preparation by resorts and locals, Malapascua is weathering the typhoon just fine. Businesses will open back up from tomorrow. Like last year lots of people cancelled or rerouted so the support of divers is welcome to help boost an already battered local economy, still recovering from Yolanda.

We hope our colleagues in other resorts further north also make it through in one piece.

I'm very glad to hear all is well in Malapascua! A repeat of last year's devastation would have been heart breaking. Fingers crossed other parts of the Philippines make it through without too much damage.

I look forward to diving with you in a month! All the best.

Hoping the best for the whole country. Ruby definitely won't keep me away from my trip in a month. Trying out Anilao and Malapacua for the first time and a old favorite for a third.

Good News that yous are back on your feet Dave... Heading out to you 2nd week in February with a plumber and an electrician so keep a few jobs for us :D

Good News that yous are back on your feet Dave... Heading out to you 2nd week in February with a plumber and an electrician so keep a few jobs for us :D

You might be able to stay if you want! ;-)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom