Going to Atlantis Resort on Dumagette in early March

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Any thoughts on what mil wetsuit to bring. Trying to keep my weight down to a minimum. I have a 3mm suit and a 1mm suit.

Bring the 3 mm suit. You still might get chilly if you do a lot of dives per day, and especially if you do night dives, so I would add either a hood or a hooded vest.

You will have a great time!

cheers!

Bring both, and you will likely end up wearing both of them. We were there last February, and the folks diving 3 mil suits were getting very cold.

I was in that area early March a couple years ago and was fine in my 1mm (and a beanie FWIW) for 3 dives a day. At least one guy was in board shorts and a rash guard top. It's a choice that really depends on the person.

Hi James,
Glad you're coming for a visit with us :)
Water temps for the beginning of March are usually between 74-79F/24-26C, so you can plan accordingly.
FYI - If you get cool on your dives, we have shorty wetsuits for rent at US$2 per dive/US$5 per day, or a selection of rash guards in our gift shop for purchase.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom