Puerto Galera - other places to visit ?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Russ_UK

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
We will be back in Puerto Galera early in March for plenty of diving again, but are there any other must see or must do places to visit or explore ?
We are thinking of hiring some motorbikes for 2 or 3 days (or longer) and hoping to visit a few different places & even staying somewhere else for one or two nights - so has anyone got a few recommendations for us ?

Pandan Island for the trip to Apo Reef.
There is a daily ferry(banca) from Balatero(outside PG proper) to Abra de Ilog. A bus will be waiting for the incoming ferry to take you as far as San Jose. There is no need to go all the way to San Jose but you need to find out where to get off and how to get to the Island.
www.pandan.com

Thanks very much for your reply Centrals, we have already been to Apo Reef a few years ago when we stayed in Coron, but we might consider another trip there again.
We are also after any information about places to visit or sights to see that can be reached on motorbikes and we dont mind spending a night or two in a different location.

I've heard so many good things about Bohol; it's definitely on my to-visit list. And I was just reading about Lamanoc Point, Anda. Sounds like it has lots of interesting things to explore. A Mystical tour to Lamanoc Point, Anda

Thanks for your reply, but at the moment I am looking for any help or suggestions for other places to visit or sights to see on Mindoro that are accessible by motorbikes from Puerto Galera.
We have been there before and have visited Tamaraw Falls and been as far as Calapan, but hoping to find a few more interesting places thanks.

Is anyone able to help please ? Surly there must be a few other places of interest to visit on Mindoro ? Are there any other towns or villages beyond Calapan that can be reached by motorbike ?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom