phillipines

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

tunza60

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Hey all. im thinking of heading to phillipines within next 4-5 months....i want coralll..and pelagics ..and a coupla dive buddies..lol...who's heading over that way and where do we go..:)

Check out Scandi Divers or their sister resort, Campbell's Beach. Both located on Big La Laguna outside of Puerto Galera.

Someone once pointed out that the Philippines is a great many islands over a large area; saying 'I'm going to the Philippines' is a bit like saying 'I'm going to the Caribbean.' Also, while many people do land-based, you do have the option to do a live-aboard.

Have you researched the different mainstream Philippines destinations to have a preference?

How long do you plan to spend there?

Are you open to a live-aboard?

What topside things do you want to do?

Are you taking any non-divers along who need diversions/entertainments?

Richard.

Checkout/google:

If ur staying longer than a week...

1. Malapascua
2. Coron
3. Dumaguete
4. Bohol

If less than a week...
1. Anilao
2. Puerto Galera
3. Mactan

My personal favorites...
1. Bohol + Dumaguete
2. Puerto Galera
3. Malapascua

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you only have 1 wk: Malapascua.
If you have more time then add Moalboal, Dumaguete and Alona Beach.
If you have more time and don't mind a bit of travelling then Coron is great(wreck).

Hello Tunza60, you may consider visiting Home for our selection of the best dive places in the Philippines (and Palau for pelagics)...

We will be at the Oztek show next March 14-15, 2015 (booth 19) if ever you have a chance to visit the show to personally discuss details of each dive destination :wink:

Thanks and warmest regards

Carlos

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom