Heading to the Visayas on Sunday!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Grocio

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I'm heading to the Visayas next Sunday. I'm so excited with the idea of diving there that I cannot focus on my work anymore... (Familiar with the feeling, right?) Also I'm looking forward to seeing the Philippines for the first time and meeting their nice people.

I'll be diving with the people of Savedra/Cebu Fun Divers. I'll first spend 4 days/3 nights at Love's Beach Resort in Moalbal; after that 6 days/5 nights in a liveaboard from Cebu to Negros; and finally 5 days/4 nights at Sipalay Easy Diveresort.

I just wanted to share my excitement with you. A report may follow!

Firsly you'll dive everyday probably the most beautiful colorful wall dive in Moalboal with Pescador island, besides that, there should be a sardine run on your housereef just at your doorstep. Do not miss night on Panagsama, always spectacular wit small critters.
Your livabaoard will certainly stop in Dauin where yo'ull find some of the most interesting back sans diving with lots of critters.
Easy diving is a very relax resort located on a very nice beach in Sipalay. I found some of the most spectacular dives around were the deep dives like Da West where fish schools are all around.

You'll have a great trip!

The wreck of SS Panay(40m) in Sipalay still has some artefacts(gas mask) left over from the last great war.

This is a fantastic choice , we have done many of there areas and believe me you will be blown away by the reefs and marine life. Try to get to Oslob to see the whale sharks.

Have a wonderful trip.

Best fishes

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom