Apo Reef Safari

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dor1813

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Hi all

Im planning a trip to Coron in April-May and looking for a dive center.
I have searched but could only find Dive Call operating a safari from Coron.

From the pictures on the website (Dive Cal) the cabins do not look comfortable.

Looking for more options, hope someone here could recommend a safari or livaboard.

Pandan Island Resort, Sablayan Tourist Board, Apo Reef Club and Rags II all operate trips to Apo Reef.

All have their pros and cons, also I believe the road connecting the north and west of Mindoro will be completed soon which will surely bring new options.

Pandan Island Resort, Sablayan Tourist Board, Apo Reef Club and Rags II all operate trips to Apo Reef.

All have their pros and cons, also I believe the road connecting the north and west of Mindoro will be completed soon which will surely bring new options.

Thanks for the suggestions. Unfortunately, RagsII is fully booked and Apo Reef Club seems to have bad reviews. Browsing through Pandan Island Resort, they have only day trip or 2D/1N trip to Apo Reef.

Btw, how's the diving at Pandan?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom