Puerto princesa

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Idan Ilan

New
Reaction score
Hi,
I will be in sabang (near puerto princesa) next month for 4 days and I want to have fun dives around there. I heard the only place you can dives there is in puerto princesa ...
i will be happy if you can recommend me a diving shop that I can make my diving with them and what's the best sites to dive there.. (Also I dont have time to go to el nido so I need to dive around Sabang or puerto princesa)
THANK YOU
Idan

---------- Post added February 28th, 2015 at 09:18 PM ----------

Hope to read from all the forum soon...
thanks

Enquire about diving at Port Barton which is a lot closer to Sabang than PP.
In PP try Island Divers(Norman Songco) the man knows the area inside out.

Hi
thqnk u.
Can you give more Devils about port barton? Which scuba companies may help me there, how can you get there.
also about pp- can you recommend good site to dive there?
Thank you again.
Idan

Hi
thqnk u.
Can you give more Devils about port barton? Which scuba companies may help me there, how can you get there.
also about pp- can you recommend good site to dive there?
Thank you again.
Idan
1. You should be able to get all the info in Sabang. There used to be a SSI(?) dive operator in Port Barton all those yrs ago(1998). It was managed by a German if my memory is corrected.
2. If my memory is also corrected the sites in PP is pretty ordinary. There could be a resort in Honda Bay(outside PP) which also offer scuba diving.
3. I am afraid all my info is quite old and may be out of date except the one on Island Divers.
Good luck.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom