dumaguete???

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

shugar

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
i'm going to dumaguete for the weekend on a shoot for scubaworld's new resort... it's in the souther part a couple of hours (i think) from the city... i think ok!

i don't know if i'll be able to get any dives in during the shoot (i fly back to manila on monday so my 7am flight minus 18 hours... sigh)

anyway if i DO get to dive, is there anything to prioritize? any major highlights that if i only get to do ONE dive over the weekend it'll be a good one?

either way, i'll post a post-trip for you guys on the faciltieis and stuff... i hear it's a major op... 80 hectares of land and they're really pulling out all the stops to make this one a gem...

i fly saturday at dawn... will be online again on monday (unless they got internet there in w/c case i'll do an uncle pug wahahahahaha)

Jag

hi jag! enjoy the dives there! it would be a shame to go all that way and not dive apo, so try try TRY :) tell us about it when you get back!

lara1018:
hi jag! enjoy the dives there! it would be a shame to go all that way and not dive apo, so try try TRY :) tell us about it when you get back!
just got back from a pre-prod... the director made a declaration that we will dive (yahoo!) but of course work comes first...

nice deal... we make a marketing video for a dive op, a generous percentage of w/c is ex-deal of dive equipment at his shop...

but my director can only shoot weekends so we can't spend a whole day diving... sniff...

good news is though i'll be in anilao next weekend and coron the weekend after (yahoo!!!)

Jag

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom