Looking for Dwarf Angel pics

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

hcs3

Reaction score
hello everybody

i write a monthly column on marine aquarium fish for an online magazine. each month i choose a particular genus, and explain the proper methods for long-term maintenance of these fish. you can check out my most current column on fairy wrasses right here if you'd like to get an idea of my work.

in an upcoming column i plan to feature dwarf angels, genus centropyge. thus, i'm searching for photos of them. if you have a good photo of any dwarf angel, and would like to see it published in my column (with you recieving the photo credits obviously), could you please post the photo here or email it to me here.

sorry, but due the the "hobbyist" nature of the magazine, there is no fee paid if we decide to use your photo.

although i'm interested in any photo you may have, in particular, i am still missing the following centropyge spp.

aurantonotus
aurantius
boylei
colini
debelius
ferrugatus
fisheri
flavicauda
flavipectoralis
flavissimus
joculator
multifasciatus