LCD 30 and 7l twinset

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ssk

Reaction score
Hi all!
I have one question...
I have DSS rig and two wings:Torus 49 for 12 l steel twinset and LCD 30 for 12 or 15 l steel single tank.
I think to buy in future 7l steel twinset instead single tanks.Can I use LCD 30 with them?Weight and buoyancy 7l twinset same as 15l steel single tank.7l twinset almost the same wide as 12l twinset,may be Torus 49 work fine?
Sorry for my bad English

Last edited:
Hi all!
I have one question...
I have DSS rig and two wings:Torus 49 for 12 l steel twinset and LCD 30 for 12 or 15 l steel single tank.
I think to buy in future 7l steel twinset instead single tanks.Can I use LCD 30 with them?Weight and buoyancy 7l twinset same as 15l steel single tank.7l twinset almost the same wide as 12l twinset,may be Torus 49 work fine?
Sorry for my bad English

Your English is fine.

All DSS singles wing feature a very narrow center panel,this is the portion in the middle of the wing that does not inflate.

The center panel is 3 inches ~75mm wide.

Your twins will be much wider than 75mm center to center. That means the LCD 30 would not be able to fully inflate.

Your Torus 49 is very likely more lift than you need for your 7's, but it's a better choice than your LCD 30.

Tobin

Thanks,I think so too,but wanted to hear a professional opinion.

Back
Top Bottom