H2O Odyssey Extra Air Source For Sale

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ggeorgie2007

Registered
Reaction score
H2O Odyssey Extra Air Source For Sale. $175.00 + shipping

- H2Odyssey Extra Air Source Balanced 1st Stage, with Yoke Kit,
- 6 cu.ft Tank
- Pressure Gauge
- EAS Bag

System is less than one year old. Purchased new in July of 2009 for $320.00. The tank has a sticker on it that states " This cylinder has passed a visual inspection performed on the date punched. Valid 1 year from this date." The date punched in June, 2009. The system has only been in the water for 3 dives. I really like the system and it functions well, but I am a really small person and its just a tad too heavy for me to wear on my BCD, so I am thinking about getting a smaller 3 cu ft Spare air. I will sell this unit for $175.00 + shipping. This item is in Illinois. If you are interested please contact me at ggarbis@hotmail.com.

Attachments

• h2odyssey2.jpg
    h2odyssey2.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 71
  • h2odyssey3.jpg
    h2odyssey3.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 70
  • h2odyssey1.jpg
    h2odyssey1.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 68
  • h2odyssey4.jpg
    h2odyssey4.jpg
    15.2 KB · Views: 56
This item is in absolutley mint condition. Like I said its basically brand new. There is not a scratch or mark on it.

Larger Extra Air Source Pictures

Will consider a trade for a 3.0 Cu Ft. Spare Air, as long as it is less than a year old and in great condition.

Attachments

• IMG_1741.jpg
    IMG_1741.jpg
    392 KB · Views: 98
  • IMG_1748.jpg
    IMG_1748.jpg
    401 KB · Views: 85
The deal fell through though for the time being so this item is still for sale... I have lowered the price to $170.00 plus shipping.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom