Win a Suunto D6 Dive Computer

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DiveNav

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
To celebrate the release of the D6 Online Class Aqualung is sponsoring this contest.

Grand Prize: One Suunto D6 Dive Computer
ImageVaultHandler.aspx

Rules: To be eligible to win the D6, You must obtain the D6 Specialty Card before August 31st, 2011.

cc_d6.png

To obtain the D6 Specialty Card You must complete the D6 Online Specialty Class.
You can enroll in the D6 Online Specialty Class using 900 Bubble Credits ($8.73) or an Activation Code.

Winner will be announced in September 2011.

See the DiveComputerTraining.com FORUM for rules and regulations.

Alberto (aka eDiver)

Congratulations to Ray Chesney from London, Kentucky for winning a Suunto D6 dive computer!

This is what Ray had to say about the D6 and its related online class:
"I really enjoyed the online dive computer class for the Suunto D6 it covers all the functions of use in an easy to learn way. The D6 is very similar to the old discontinued Vyper 2 computer that I have in function and use. The online classes are a great tool as a SCUBA instructor its not always easy to teach student about all the different computers so having them take the online classes make my job easier."

Congratulations again and tell your students about us :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom