Carib Dancer

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Wookie

Proud to be a Chaos Muppet
Staff member
ScubaBoard Business Sponsor
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
5000 - ∞
I was looking for a new boatyard in Florida yesterday and had good things about Owl Creek in Fort Myers. I decided to drop in and have a look around when I saw a pickup truck with Dancer Fleet written all over the side of it. Wayne Hasson stepped out under the new Carib Dancer and offered me a tour.

Long time Aggressor customers will recognize the boat as soon as they step onboard, but this boat is getting a million dollar facelift. Besides new paint and electronics, the entire cabin area is newly rebuilt with ensuite facilities, the salon is kind of a wreck, but that is to be expected during a refit, the engine spaces are clean with 2 fresh engines and gen sets, the new compressors are installed, and this will be one sweet boat. The Aggressor will be diving some areas where ex humans boats don't normally go, and I think that they'll do very well.

I saw some stuff on this boat on their website. It looks like they are going to be doing a similar itinerary as the Aqua Cat.

I saw some stuff on this boat on their website. It looks like they are going to be doing a similar itinerary as the Aqua Cat.
For part of the year :wink: . Other parts of the year will be spent in different places.

Back
Top Bottom