Golf ball divers wanted

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hello my name is Mike Johnson and I am the President of Golf Balls by JJ which is a used golf ball sales company. We are expanding business and looking to hire a few more golf ball divers, your job would entail going to local golf courses and diving in the ponds and retrieving the balls from these ponds. You get to hang out at the golf course in the sun , no micromanaging, you are your own boss, will allow you to dive with a partner if you and a buddy are interested, please respond to this post if interested or go to golfballsbyjj.com and email OR call us.

Thanks,
Mike

Hello my name is Mike Johnson and I am the President of Golf Balls by JJ which is a used golf ball sales company. We are expanding business and looking to hire a few more golf ball divers, your job would entail going to local golf courses and diving in the ponds and retrieving the balls from these ponds. You get to hang out at the golf course in the sun , no micromanaging, you are your own boss, will allow you to dive with a partner if you and a buddy are interested, please respond to this post if interested or go to golfballsbyjj.com and email OR call us. Thanks, Mike
i would be interested in golf ball diving here in nebraska is this full time or part time employment what are the requarements and what is the pay. me and a buddy r interested thanks shane

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom