Great Private Dives in Cuba

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Steeveen

New
Reaction score
Private Dives and Scuba trips in Havana and around Cuba!

If you want to have some great private dives in Havana or anywhere else in Cuba , I can reccomend you a very special person.

He has been my instructor and now is like a brother to me and so I want to help him to find some customers.
His name is Hugo. He is graduated in Marine Biology and has a 3rd LEVEL INSTRUCTORS TRAINER ACUC LICENCE.
In addition to being very skilled in his Job he is really a very nice and funny person.
You will really enjoy the time spent together with him!

He will provide you all the necessary equipment for a single or multiple dive and can also offer you official Acuc courses ( Scuba diver,Open Water , Advanced Open Water) at almost half the price they cost in Europe or in Usa.

He can arrange for you a car to reach divings sites outside Havana area such as Playa Giron,Puerto Escondido, Playa Santa Lucia (famous for its Bull Sharks dives) and many others.

He can simply be your guide for a trip at the beach , where while you enjoy swimming or sunbathing he could fish and then prepare a very tasteful fresh barbecue directly on site.

Basicly....if you are planning to spend one ore more days differently than many other tourists who just drink cocktails on one of the most famous and busy beaches.... HUGO is the person who will make that day very Special!!!

Enjoy your dives :wink:
Steven

Yedila24@hotmail.com -----
Scuba Diving and Fishing in Cuba | Facebook

:)))) Well... right now there are many Americans going to Cuba on Holiday... It`s not like few years ago :wink:

Steeveen do you know anything about Jardines de la Reine? I have been in contact with Avalon Cuban Diving Centers.

Steeveen do you know anything about Jardines de la Reine? I have been in contact with Avalon Cuban Diving Centers.

Hi.
Honestly...I have never been diving there but my friend Hugo did.
I am leaving to Cuba tomorrow...Please let me know what you want to know exactly or leave me your email...and I will get you in touch with my cuban dive friend and instructor. .Hugo.
Take care
Stefano

I’m one of many other Instructors in Cuba that used to work for the government‘s dives centers, now finally we have the chance of opening small private dive centers in the island.
Until last year in the peninsula of Varadero in Cuba there used to be only 2 dives company (both from the government), this year we have open 5 new chops with much better offers and services than what we could do or offer before.
In our case, we have decided to only offer private Diving & Snorkeling trips and courses. We teach and certify PADI, ACUC, and CMAS.
No more going 50 divers in a buss.
No more mixing divers of different levels or experience.
If prefer no to stay in an all included hotel you can do packets like …….
2person packet for (632cuc)
-7 Nights in a flat in downtown in Varadero for 2 people.
-6 dives in 3 days
-2 private dives in the Coral reef in Varadero.
-2private dives in the Bay of Pigs in the Caribbean Sea.
-2boat dives (reef or wreck)
There is a lot of diving going on here now; it is just hard to know what is going on here because of the difficult access to the internet.
I’m more than happy to help you on information about the dives in Varadero Cuba!!

Attachments

• PTDC0183.jpg
    PTDC0183.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 118
  • PTDC0101.jpg
    PTDC0101.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 100
  • PTDC0043.jpg
    PTDC0043.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 110
  • IMG_1337.jpg
    IMG_1337.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 107
  • carros.jpg
    carros.jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 108
  • SANY0012.jpg
    SANY0012.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 103
Wonderful news - this will be IMMENSELY POPULAR with Canadians divers in Ontario, Quebec !

I recommend that you contact the various shops, especially in the cities of Montreal, Ottawa and Toronto. They are easily found using Google Maps and doing a search for Scuba or Padi.

[FONT=&quot]My wife and I are going for our vacations to Varadero Cuba. We'll be staying at Iberostar Laguna Hotel and I am left in charge of the diving side of things. We are looking for a reliable dive center with good instructors. My wife is a beginner 4 dives (Open Water Diver) she's still very scared so we will be looking for a divecenter where she will not be rushed We have heard a lot of different opinions about diving in Cuba. Does anyone know if it is possible to take the PADI Advance Open Water Course while we are there? I have been asking on the net and have been told that PADI cannot be practiced in Cuba because of the Embargo with the Americans. Does anyone know what are the regulations[/FONT]?

The Laguna Azul is a nice big Hotel in Varadero , you are going to enjoy your holydays there.
It is nice to hear that you are looking forwards to do some dives while here.
-As your wife is still scare, I recommend you to join us for a private trip of 2 dives to the Coral Beach and began this way. A PADI instructor and a private driver would pick you up from the Hotel in a nice car from the 50”s to drive for 30min to the Coral beach, in there 2 shallow shore dives max 12m. This is a very nice coral reef just out of Vardero. It would be the instructor and you 2 for the Dives.

We are more than happy to offer our services!
Contact email snorkelingvaradero@yahoo.com
(+53) 52636525

Hi pepon! Yes we are looking forward to our vacations. thank you for the information. Have you got a website where we can refer to? We heard many good things about Cuba. We will have our own rental car so we don't mind coming to visit you at your shop. Can you please tell us where is your shop located? Can we find it easily? Is it fully licenced by the government?

Back
Top Bottom