HOG dealer is San Francisco area? Plan to combo HOG second stage with Apeks first st

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ScubaERDoc

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Sorry for posting on this on this board but I didn't see a HOG specific board. I am thinking about getting a HOG second stage only and adding it to me Apeks DST. I will use this as my octo but the real reason is I want to compare the second stages of the HOG and the Apeks XTX50 while on the same first stage. Will be a good subjective test.

Anyone know of a HOG dealer in the northern California area? I don't want to have to mail my reg anywhere to get it serviced

I did that as i transitioned from Apeks to HOG...HOG and Apeks 2nd's to Apeks DS4 and DST, then Apeks 2nd's [XTX50's, 100's and Egress, XTX20 octo's ] to HOG D1 and D2, 1st stages......Tried those in salt/deep/deco and caves......It worked no problem regardless of which combo and there was a noticeable difference in performance......When you try it you'll see......PM me if you need more info. and why I made the switch...Other board members are probably tired of hearing about it.......

Chris - [user]cerich[/user] - is Edge/Hog. (owns it afaik). Their forum is: Edge Gear

Chris - [user]cerich[/user] - is Edge/Hog. (owns it afaik). Their forum is: Edge Gear

Yes, Chris is in Asia for ADEX right now, but he'll be at the dive show in Tacoma next weekend. And back in the good ol' USA, where he'll be more available to check in and answer questions.

I did that as i transitioned from Apeks to HOG...HOG and Apeks 2nd's to Apeks DS4 and DST, then Apeks 2nd's [XTX50's, 100's and Egress, XTX20 octo's ] to HOG D1 and D2, 1st stages......Tried those in salt/deep/deco and caves......It worked no problem regardless of which combo and there was a noticeable difference in performance......When you try it you'll see......PM me if you need more info. and why I made the switch...Other board members are probably tired of hearing about it.......

so there was a difference?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom