Helloooo from The Woodlands, Texas!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

sebo12

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
I'm new to Scubaboard and I thought my first post should be here! I've been diving for 2 years now and can't get enough..unfortunately I don't get to go as often as I'd like. I'm heading to the Texas Flower Gardens here in a couple of weeks though and could not be any more excited!!

Anywho, I'm looking forward to learning from the vast amount of knowledge and experience here on the board and to hopefully making some new dive friends!

Cheers & Happy Diving to All!

Welcome to Scubaboard, I just joined yesterday, plenty of info on many subjects. Would that be The Woodlands north of Houston and close to Conroe? I'm new to diving and was wondering if you may have dove Lake Conroe, 288 Lake or Blue Lagoon in Hunstville, if so, any thoughts.

Thanks,
Adrian

Hey Adrian,

That's the one! And welcome to Scubaboard as well! Unfortunately, I haven't been diving in any of those places so I'm not going to be much help. However, I actually grew up on (in) Lake Conroe but couldn't imagine diving there. Visibility would be pretty close to nil I think. Of course I haven't tried it so this is just speculation.. Blue Lagoon may not be bad though. That is where a lot of new divers do their OW dives for their certification but that's about all I know. Sorry I couldn't be more help! Try searching in the forums perhaps?

-Steph

Thanks Maredsous! I'll be sure to read!

I was actually just looking at that post yesterday to which your link refers and couldn't believe it. I've been before and had a fantastic experience and thought the crew was great!

---------- Post added ----------

You're welcome, Adrian.

Back
Top Bottom