WowCuba? Opinions Sought

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

gcarter

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
WowCuba? Opinions Sought
Turismo, Hotel, Buceo, Pesca, Renta de Autos y Bicicletas, en CUBA | WoWCuba

Has anyone used these folks to arrange their diving? Experiences?​

---------- Post Merged on July 24th, 2012 at 09:39 PM ---------- Previous Post was on July 23rd, 2012 at 10:45 PM ----------

WowCuba? Opinions Sought
Turismo, Hotel, Buceo, Pesca, Renta de Autos y Bicicletas, en CUBA | WoWCuba

Has anyone used these folks to arrange their diving? Experiences?​

Anybody?

I contacted these guys last fall when I was planning to go on a dive trip to Cuba. I spoke to Kristen who is listed as the contact on their website. She really had nothing to offer as far as organized trips or even advice about where to dive in Cuba. She seemed reluctant to tell me anything unless I asked her specific questions like " How is it in Santiago" or " Is Maria La Gorda as good as they say it is". I think they specialize in bicycle tours. I ended up going to Cayo Largo on my own and had an okay time. Cheap package to a resort and diving every day. Contact me if you want more info.

I dealt with them as far as booking a dive stay at Maria La Gorda including transfers out there and back from Havana. They are legit operators, based in PEI, Canada and their satellite office is in Havana. Kristen is the owner's daughter who now lives down in Havana with her Cuban husband. And yes, they do mostly bike tours but were able to book my dive portion of my Cuba trip.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom