Best settings for intova sports pro???

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

tiger.

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Hey I was just wondering what people's preference on setting when using the intova sports pro for diving, I have had a play around with them but there's so many combinations and it's hard to choice which Is better.

It's hard to say. I change mine depending on what I am shooting. Most of the time it is on 1080 and white balance on cloudy. Sometimes the WB gets set on auto. All you can really do is play around with it and see why works best. I shoot in vivid color a lot as well. To me part of the fun of it is changing it to see what I get.

yeah at the moment i have white balance set on auto shooting 1080 on vivid. There so many diffrent options haha

Yes there are. That is one of the thing I like about this little camera.

I use a light, so I have it set to Tungsten. All other settings to automatic, 1080P. See for yourself. My YouTube channel is timothytech1. (All one word, no spaces.)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom