Any NJ PSD Out There - Upcoming Course This Saturday

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

teamheatwave

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

I am not sure this is the right place for this but here goes.

I am teaching a DAN DEMP class this Saturday 4/15/06 in Westfield, NJ. The course material was submitted to the State of NJ OEMS and was approved to receive 7.5 - 8 EMT CEU Credits which is a third needed for renewal.

Also, since it was approved by the State, any NJ certified EMT affiliated with an approved agency can submit a Training Fund Form and the training will not cost you a dime. Since this is geared for Emergency Service Personnel, the cost of the course should you not qualify for the training fund is only $80.

I apologize for the short notice however I had to wait to see how many EMT's signed up before I could offer it to the diving community. There are a couple spots still open if anyone is interested. There is a lot of interest in this class and since the course material was approved by the state we plan on having additional courses in the near future.

Please feel free to email me with questions or requests. tmheatwave@aol.com

Thank you.:14:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom