Boston divers

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Glaucus

Registered
Reaction score
Howdy fellas,
I'm looking for some info. I will be attending a dive rescue class in Framingham, MA next week - about thirty miles from Boston. Are there any divers in that general area that could recommend a dive shop for some tank rentals?

Cheers,

I can't but what class are you taking?

Gary D.

Rescue Diver I

Cheers,

Which agency are you going through?

Gary D.

Cool. Weren't there any classes on the left coast? The Seattle area is big for DRI. Which department are you with?

Gary D.

Gary D.:
Cool. Weren't there any classes on the left coast? The Seattle area is big for DRI. Which department are you with?

Gary D.

Yeah, I want on HIS team, Glocks are cool! :)

On my team I'm probably the only member without a truck/SUV and personal armory. Haven't been back in the south long enough...

ciao!

leam

Glaucus:
Howdy fellas,
I'm looking for some info. I will be attending a dive rescue class in Framingham, MA next week - about thirty miles from Boston. Are there any divers in that general area that could recommend a dive shop for some tank rentals?

Cheers,

You might try...

EAST COAST DIVERS
280 WORCESTER RTE 9
FRAMINGHAM, MA 01701
508-620-0966
info@ecdivers.com

http://www.ecdivers.com

They are an authorized Aqua Lung dealer too!

Best of luck in the Dive Rescue 1 class. If anyone is curious to learn about Dive Rescue International classes being offered in their region, please visit:

www.DiveRescueIntl.com/tr_calendar.html

or call toll free to
800-248-3483​

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom