Shift changes

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Gary D.

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
I was supposed to be on swing shift for the winter but after only a month on swing I’m headed back for graveyard until January.

We have so many FNG’s with the department that they need to juggle people around so the FNG’s get the best benefit. So I’m opening up a spot for an FNG and the 5th its back to being a bat.

Now for the interesting part. We just lost a good diver to another department. But now both of the graveyard Sergeants are on the team and at least two of us for now. That means every night of the week there will be at least two divers on from 2200 and 0800. Some nights there will be three.

With only three or four of us on per shift, if there is a callout it may be the entire shift going.

But Wednesday is our fat day. So on Thursday mornings when day shift comes on at 0700 we can take off and go diving for the last hour or two of our shift. Man that is tough duty but somebody has to do it.

Gary D.:D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom