Question of the day.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

grumpie

Contributor
Reaction score
When a psd searches a area and is done, he has proved one of two things. name them. this should be a snap for you Gary.
grumpie.......

grumpie:
When a psd searches an area and is done, he has proved one of two things. name them. this should be a snap for you Gary.
grumpie.......

Either your target is there or it's not there.

...Or that a different technique needs to be utilized (better metal detector, more experienced diver, more overlap, etc).

Public Safety Divers are HUMAN ... they can make mistakes and no one (myself included) is perfect. If you asked me to find a pin head in zero vis, I might not be sucesssful on my first dive but if the benefit is great and the risks are minimal, I can assure you (or anyone else) it WILL be found! It may take more than one dive, more than one type of technology (a stonger magnet ... remember those days!) or a younger diver with better eyes.

grumpie:
When a psd searches a area and is done, he has proved one of two things. name them. this should be a snap for you Gary.
grumpie.......

The last seen point was spot on or way off :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom