Rapid Divers

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I have been using mine for several years. I developed a course syllabus, and practicals, and teach a course here. St Tammany Fire District # 1 has 6 on their trucks and looking to purchase 2 more units. 3 stations have 2 Rapids on a truck. About 40 of their employees are qualified on Rapids and I am putting on 3 classes in August for re-quals and new quals. After a call, of a crash and submerged vehicle, I located the vehicle and recovered a passenger Saturday night / Sunday morning, around 0300, on mine. They have their limits, but if used right they are awesome tools.

Thanks for the info. Which one of the three that is being sold on rapiddiver.com would you recommend? Can you PM me info, cost and all for your class?

Hello

Our team has had this system for several years without a SOG and would like to get some input from others any chance you can share your course syllabus with us.

Thanks

Joe T

I have a rapiddiver sport (I think). I was told that it was never dived when I got it and I have never dived it. The black AL20 cylinder has been freshly hydro'd and viz'd. I was going to list it on e-bay but thought I would offer it up here.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom