Wish me luck...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Scott T C

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
I am applying for entrance into the EMT-P (Paramedic) program at Emergency Medical Institute (Part of Lehigh Valley Health Network).

I have to pass the EMT entrance exam and then go before a oral review board to get accepted. Once accepted it will be just shy of 12 full months. When completed, I will then be able to go get my Dive Medic, EDAM and HCT certifications to round out my medical training.

Eventually after all that, while working I plan to work towards obtaining my RN (BS degree) as well.

:D

Study hard and don't over think questions. I started in EMS 40 years ago and my son has followed in my footsteps. I am still active.

Yeah, I am going to study twice as comprehensive as with EMT-B. at 7.2x the cost of EMT-B, I won't risk it for sure!

I am really looking forward to all the residency learning experience at the hospital.

That is awesome to hear that your son is going the medical route too and that you are still active! :)

Back
Top Bottom