NAUI C-Card with no photo?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Marybeth42

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hey all,

I have a customer concerned that his NAUI AOW C-card was mailed to him with no photo.
Is this standard for NAUI cards?
Anybody ever have any issues using their C-card without a photo?

My NAUI Nitrox, Rescue and MSD are all sans-photo. Never had an issue.

I don't have photos on any of my NAUI cards either. I am not really sure why other agencies put them on cards anyway. Probably just marketing and to make people feel better.

I believe that the only way to get a photo on your card via NAUI is to create an ebuisiness profile and order it yourself. You have to upload a digital photo.

All my NAUI membership cards have a photo, but I think that's because I have one on file with them.

My NAUI card doesn't have a photo. I always make sure I have my driver's license with my c- card. No problems at all!

NAUI cards come standard without the photo, one can be added by the instructor at time of registration. This can be done via the online registration tool.

mine came with a picture, maybe I'm special, but my LDC has my pic on file

You don't even need the C-card anymore. They can look you up by name and DoB at the shop/boat etc....

Some day they probably won't issue cards it will be an App on you phone.

You will not look the same years from now. Sad, but true. Carry your driver's license with you or passport.

Or refuse to show ID and see if people still want your money

or demand to see their photo ID and medical since you are paying them

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom