Padi hologram

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
Hi all

i have a quick question... I received a crew pack from a friend who never did the IE exam for the padi instr course because of medical issues. He gave me his itc crew pack but the hologram went missing. Does anyone have any suggestions?

thanks
eric

Think your screwed as far as I know PADI uses those holograms to ensure that no one can use a used crew pack. Gonna have to buy a new one.

Last edited by a moderator:
+1 to above.

My hologram went missing. I was able to use the receipt with my name on...along with an intervention from the LDS where I did my IDC. I'm guessing if you didn't buy the crew oack (and lack such documentation/support) you might be out of luck.

You need to buy a new crew-pack.....no way around it AFAIK .

Is the IDC stuff hologrammed as well? Not just the DM stuff?

Yeppers...

Is it the same sticker for both? I think my DM pack had a green one.

Is it the same sticker for both? I think my DM pack had a green one.

As far as I'm aware they are separate holograms, but there could be a number of variations depending on region and which crew pack (standard, deluxe etc) you purchase.

In this circumstance I agree with the others though, it looks like the OP will have to purchase another copy - you could try emailing PADI directly, but not sure their response would be favourable. Worth a try though if it worked for RJP.

Back
Top Bottom