ReActivate

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Writing an article for Diver Magazine. Any thoughts on this program or the push to tap into the lapsed diver pool?

You should be sure to note that because the push has not been properly investigated by the correct authorities, we'll never know exactly who is behind that shadowy conspiracy or what their motives really are.

You should be sure to note that because the push has not been properly investigated by the correct authorities, we'll never know exactly who is behind that shadowy conspiracy or what their motives really are.
And then write a follow-up in a year that says the same thing....thus getting paid twice for the same article.

I would simply say "no," but ScubaBoard requires more than just two characters. And let's be honest, any article you write won't be worth any more than those two letters to begin with.

Yall are ruthless.... I love it.

And then write a follow-up in a year that says the same thing....thus getting paid twice for the same article.

I refuse to believe anyone has paid this individual for his rambling, incoherent screeds until a proper forensic examination produces unassailable evidence of such transactions having actually occurred.

Thank you all for your insights. I see the usual collection of intelligentsia have made their appearance. Regrettably not much to be heard from those who actually have some valuable insight. Oh well, such is life on scuba forums.

Thank you all for your insights. I see the usual collection of intelligentsia have made their appearance. Regrettably not much to be heard from those who actually have some valuable insight. Oh well, such is life on scuba forums.
I am a consultant for a living. If you would like to pay me for my valuable insights about ReActivate, I am happy to consider doing business with you.
Otherwise, you are a leech.

And one more note...why is it that the people with the biggest mouths on diving forums are always the ones that don't have the guts to identify themselves? Just a thought.

---------- Post added June 26th, 2015 at 09:13 AM ----------

BTW, thanks for reposting the article. It got over 20,000 hits thanks to readers like you. :D

No. Given your really poor article at http://www.scubaboard.com/forums/redirect-to/?redirect=http://2sb.us/500144, you can't count on my help.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom