Looking for PADI and TDI Course Directors

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DeputyTom

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
I want to start teaching again and both PADI and TDI say I need to be "signed off" by a course director. If you're a PADI and/or TDI course director, please PM me.

Ok, I've put this off long enough. I really want to start teaching again. Still looking for a PADI & TDI course directors to help me out.

I would believe that both PADI and TDI could supply you with a list of CD/IT's in your area.

I would believe that both PADI and TDI could supply you with a list of CD/IT's in your area.
Unfortunately there aren't any close to me, although I did receive a PM on CDF regarding a shop in Orlando that can help with TDI, but still nothing for PADI.

Hi Tom,
It sounds like you are all set on the TDI side, but if you have any questions throughout the update process you can always feel free to contact HQ directly. Good luck with the updates, we're glad to have you back!

If you are looking at Orlando there is a PADI CD there called Keith Matson. He's out of Dive Station. He also trains TDI I think.

Back
Top Bottom